3d Pics and landscapes 4! 3d Pics and landscapes 4!

Ok.

I can see that you put some work into this, and its nice, but most people want to see things that move. Or at least have some sort of plot, as for plain pictures, there's most probably a more suitable site for these kinds of things.

Robocop:001 Robocop:001

Great.

That animation is so awesome, I'd love to know how to make things like that. It reminded me a lot of the movie Equilibrium, standing in one spot and just repositioning his arms to kill everyone.

Zelda Heroic Rage ep.2 Zelda Heroic Rage ep.2

Nice.

That was real good, and really nostalgic. I haven't played a Zelda game in years. I remember A Link to the Past on SNES. What a game that was.

Secret Agent (Matrix) Secret Agent (Matrix)

Bah.

He's not very secret agenty. Very original, especially how the action scene is traced right of the the movie The Matrix, I'd much rather watch 3 second of that then look at this.

Senceliss Violence Senceliss Violence

Ok.

It was a pretty good animation compared to some of the other stick flashes that are out there. Why did the rock, that had the stuff under it smashed out, not fall. The people could have been bigger. That was a really, really powerful grenade. The fast paced sort of Dragon Ball Z, zipping around was kind of cool and different.

Assassin II Assassin II

Man.

I didn't get it, maybe because I haven't seen the first one, but it was way too short. And how the hell do people make this 3D animation, if there's a good tutorial somewhere I'd like to know.

Michael Myers (Halloween) Michael Myers (Halloween)

Poop.

Man that really was scary, good thing I looked over at the Old Navy commercial playing on TV or I would have crapped my pants. I think my head is about to explode because of how sarcastic the previous statement was. Anyway, no he's not real, or else the producers would be some fucking psychics. And there would be a lot more stab wound victims in the obituaries.

south park: cartman south park: cartman

Ok.

That really wasn't funny. If you're just trying something out, then don't post it on Newgrounds. Wait until you actually have something completed. The animation looked a lot like South Park though, except something was odd about the color, it was a little off or something. And why was the bus driver on the right side of the bus when they showed her from behind. And if you want you could actually correspond the mouthes with what's being said.

HO-NEH HO-NEH

Hmm.

Needed less colors and more subliminal messages.

KJS: Episode 1 KJS: Episode 1

Good.

It was alright, I dont really prefer this kind of animation but I liked it. One thing though, you could have at least chosen faces that matched the people, I almost never knew who was talking. Like Doctor Doom with the face of Ganondorf?